I love having a protein shake as the way to break my fast…by that I mean I intermittent fast, so I eat my first meal at 11am and stop eating at 7pm. I kind of naturally eat this way, but I have just noticed such a difference in my eating habits by making this my daily habit.
This shake is my go-to. I am a huge chocolate-peanut butter fan ( hello, Reese’s)…so this is a great way to satisfy that craving! Here’s my easy recipe!
- 2 scoops Orgain Creamy Chocolate Fudge Protein Powder (this is my favorite, plant based protein)
- 1 T Peanut Butter
- 1 FROZEN Banana (this is key to the creaminess!)
- 1 scoop Collagen Peptides (I like these and these)
- Water, Almond Milk (any liquid of your choice!)
- Blend until smooth
- Top with chopped almonds and 1 T Chia seeds
I hope you enjoy this as much as i do!
*this post contains affiliate links, but all thoughts and opinions are mine!