I love a great cocktail. I also have a love affair with St. Germain. I am crazy for that elderflower goodness, so I really wanted to make a cocktail that incorporated that, and this French Tart is delicious. And, let’s be real, it does have grapefruit juice, so I’m thinking brunch…no?
- 2 oz Grapefruit juice (pre-made or fresh squeezed)
- 2 oz Vodka (gin would work )
- 1 oz St Germain
- 1/4 oz Rosemary Simple Syrup (see below for recipe)
- Lemon Juice
- Add all ingredients to pitcher and stir (or add to a shaker)
- Garnish with a slice of lemon and a sprig of rosemary
Rosemary Simple Syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1cup water
- 1 Tablespoon Rosemary leaves
- Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer for 5 mins. Turn off heat and let steep 30 min. Strain and store in refrigerator.