Dawn’s Top Picks: Nordstrom Anniversary Sale ✨
Here is my Wishlist. And yes, it is just that…I WISH I could buy everything on it!
I did not grow up shopping the Nordstrom Sale, nor did I shop it all until about 10 years ago. I come to the Sale in the same way so many of you do, a little overwhelmed. When I first started shopping I bought whatever everyone was sharing as the “best deals” or the “must haves”. Now, I have learned to really think about what it is I want to add to my wardrobe every year.
Fall is my FAVORITE season of the year, especially when it comes to style! So, it makes it a little easier to decide what I am looking for. Here are my top categories:
- Coats/Blazers – I love to find one new standout coat or blazer for the new Season.
- Sweaters – I love a great sweater, and there are usually some really great options in the sale.
- Boots – I buy at least one new pair of boots every year!
- Jeans – I am a denim addict, so I love grabbing one pair of high-end denim that I normally would not spend the money on!
- Favorites – I have a few things I buy every year; Donna Karan deodorant, underwear, makeup
Here are some Beauty Faves I think are a great deal!
Now is a great time to stock up on those beauty favorites, or try a new one!
Here are a few other pieces I love and think are great for the upcoming Fall Season!
If you are looking for a great “third piece”, I think the Rails star jacket is adorable!
I also rounded up some great finds under $50!
I would LOVE to know what is on your NSale wishlist this year!
You might also like this post!