I love a great cocktail. I also have a love affair with St. Germain. I am crazy for that elderflower goodness, so I really wanted to make a cocktail that incorporated that, and this French Tart is delicious. And, let’s be real, it does have grapefruit juice, so I’m thinking brunch…no?
This would make such a great Easter Brunch cocktail! If you LOVE Bloody Mary’s you MUST check out my Ultimate Bloody Mary recipe! Some of my other favorites are mimosas, of course, and a champagne spritzer. You could also serve a coffee bar with delish liquors.
How to make a French Tart Cocktail
- 2 oz Grapefruit juice (pre-made or fresh squeezed)
- 2 oz Vodka (gin would work )
- 1 oz St Germain
- 1/4 oz Rosemary Simple Syrup (see below for recipe)
- Lemon Juice
- Add all ingredients to pitcher and stir (or add to a shaker)
- Garnish with a slice of lemon and a sprig of rosemary
Rosemary Simple Syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1cup water
- 1 Tablespoon Rosemary leaves
- Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer for 5 mins. Turn off heat and let steep 30 min. Strain and store in refrigerator.
If you need some recipe ideas for you Brunch, you need to try my Brown Sugar Rosemary Bacon here and my Overnight Coffee Cake here! Looking for a Moscue Mule with a twist, this recipe is delicious!
Leave a Reply