One of my most favorite times of the day is when I put on my pajamas for the night. If I am being perfectly honest, some days that is earlier than later! I have never been a fan of sleeping in old t-shirts and sweats. I think making your night-time routine relaxing and pretty contributes to a peaceful night.
In the winter, I am all about the flannel pajamas, but in the summer light and pretty. I have 3 grown boys in my house, besides my husband, so coverage has always been the name of the game for me, and I am NOT a fan nightgowns so you’ll see none of those in my list here…sorry.
1. Vintage Pajama Set I love this set, it reminds me of some from the movies. Have you seen the movie, The Holiday? I love the line where Arthur describes to Iris what a “meet cute” is…that’s what I think of with these!
2. Lounge Cami Nothing like a cute cami to throw on with some lounge pants or sleep shorts.
3. Pajama Set Well obvi I would choose some from my favorite Tarjay! These cute things are on their way to me!
4. Long Sleeve Pajama Set another cute pair from Target! I love the sweet pattern on these!
5. PJ Salvage Set I really love the cute pattern on these…coffee and eye masks!
6. Plush Hoodie Set I have and love these! They are hands down the softest things ever!
I recently picked up these two pieces at Wal-mart. I actually wore them to an event that was a “pajama party”. They are super soft and the perfect set for lounging at home, or great if you might have company at your house!
If you are looking for some new pajamas, I hope I have inspired you with some cute options!
Leave a Reply