Two of my favorite things, chocolate and peanut butter…is there anything better? I needed to find a find a way to make them a little healthier, so I added in some protein powder. These are so easy, and I promise, it will be hard to eat just one!
Peanut Butter Protein Balls
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter (or your choice nut butter)
- 2 scoops Vanilla Protein Powder (I love Orgain)
- 1/4t Vanilla extract
- Chocolate Chips (dark, milk or white)
- Mix well and roll into balls. Place on parchment lined cookie sheet and freeze until firm.
- Melt 1/2 bag of chocolate chips/melting wafers of your choice with a teaspoon of coconut oil
- Coat balls with chocolate, sprinkle with cinnamon or cocoa powder
- Return to freezer to set
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator
I hope you love these as much as I do!
Leave a Reply